Sunday 3 July 2016

54-year-old becomes internet sensation with dapper pictures

Fifty-four year old Irvin Randle is arguably the most popular man right now on the internet since various photos of him in swagger outfits and poses went viral days ago.



The mature dapper gentlemen with the looks, style and swagger is now the internet sensation ever since celebrity web site, Bossip, posted photos of Houston resident Irvin Randle and tagged him with the hashtag #MrStealYourGrandma.

The 54-year-old is a native of Houston, Texas and graduated from Prairie View A&M University. He is now a teacher at Dogan Elementary.

The sexy grandpa said he found out about the viral post through friends and his daughter, who lives in Los Angeles.

“She called and said, ‘Dad, you’re trending on Twitter.’ I told her I’m not on Twitter, and I don’t know what ‘trending’ means,” Randle said.

A friend from Nigeria also called to tell him he’s trending there.

“He said my photos had 7 million likes. I was amazed at first. Now, I’m overwhelmed. I appreciate all the great comments,” he said.

A few days ago, Randle took to his Facebook to shoot down rumours from younger men who he claimed were jealous of him, that he was gay. Check out the post below.

Check out more pictures of the man of the moment.




No comments:
Write comments